More Primary Care Provided in the Nursing Home
Tribute Health Plan of Oklahoma HMO SNP offers enhanced, personalized medical care for nursing home residents. Along with the nursing facility staff, a Primary Care Physician (PCP) and a Mid-level Provider work together to provide ongoing care to our members in nursing homes, skilled care or long-term care facilities.
As part of the plan, we provide you a Medical Care Team to help check for health problems, coordinate treatment and help prevent new problems from occurring.
Extra Prevention so there are fewer hospitalizations
Because we will visit you on a regular basis, we are able to identify health problems and provide appropriate care before a condition becomes serious. We coordinate with specialists such as cardiologists and therapists so you receive the necessary care to help prevent transfers to the hospital or emergency room.
Tribute covers a full range of medical services, including:
- Routine checkups
- Specialty care visits such as cardiology and foot exams
- Hospital care
- And more.
Better Care Coordination and Communication
Our Medical Care Team works with the nursing home staff and family members to ensure that you (and your family, if desired) are well informed and involved in all decision making.
The Care Team
We provide you a personalized Medical Care Team to oversee and deliver medical and support services. Because this is an HMO plan, we provide a network of PCPs from which to choose. If your current doctor does not participate in our plan, we can help you find a network doctor in your area. You must use plan providers except in emergency or urgent care situations. If you obtain routine care from out-of-network providers, neither Medicare nor Tribute will be responsible for the costs.
Working With the Nursing Home
Tribute is a Complete Program of Medical Care
1. Everything Medicare Part A and Part B covers, plus added preventive care and coordination-of-care services.
2. Initial Assessment for New Members. Our Medical Care Team will review your medical records, your history of medicines and past treatment and give you a thorough physical so they can develop a care plan that’s right for you. We’ll also meet with your family caregiver, if desired, to discuss the treatment plan, Advance Directives and any other issues.
3. Routine Resident Visits. A member of our Medical Care Team will visit you on a regular basis at least once a month. Our doctor will also make regular visits depending on your needs.
4. Specialty Care Coordination. Our Medical Care Team will work with specialists such as optometrists, cardiologists, podiatrists, dermatologists, and psychiatrists to make sure you receive the care you need. Some may even visit you in the nursing home. We take care of the authorization, referral, payment, and coordination of coverage for specialists’ services.
5. Urgent Visits. If you get sick, our Medical Care Team representative will schedule a special visit at the nursing home. We also coordinate and manage your medicines, specialty care, and emergency room and hospitalizations if you become ill.
6. Hospital Care Management. If you’re admitted to the hospital, we will coordinate with the hospital doctor and staff to make sure we follow up on your doctor’s orders when you return to the nursing home.
7. Caregiver Communication. We are available for scheduled consultations or by phone to answer questions and concerns about your care.
View Oklahoma Plan here
Tribute Health Plan of Arkansas (HMO SNP) is a proud offering to Dual Eligible individuals in select counties in Arkansas.
Tribute provides all medically necessary medical and preventative services offered through Original Medicare Part A and Part B along with a prescription drug plan accepted at thousands of pharmacies throughout Arkansas and across the nation.
Tribute will assign a personal Case Manager to assist members in coordinating their care
- $0 cost sharing for most benefits
- Prescription drugs included with low- to no-cost sharing
- D-SNP members are not subject to an annual election period. Members can enroll, disenroll, or switch to a different D-SNP plan, Medicare Advantage plan, or Original Medicare each month
- Members who enroll in a D-SNP keep their Medicaid coverage. The D-SNP coordinates coverage between the Medicare Advantage plan and Medicaid
- $500 annual benefit for Dental services related to dentures and partials included
Other Tribute benefits include:
- Available in 30 Arkansas Counties
- Three-midnight stay not required for Skilled Nursing
- No cap on Part B authorized therapy services
- Enhanced Durable Medical Equipment coverage beyond original Medicare
- Case Manager assigned to facilities
View Arkansas Plan here