Tribute Health Plan of Arkansas (HMO SNP) is a proud offering to Dual Eligible individuals in select counties in Arkansas.
Tribute provides all medically necessary medical and preventative services offered through Original Medicare Part A and Part B along with a prescription drug plan accepted at thousands of pharmacies throughout Arkansas and across the nation.
Tribute will assign a personal Case Manager to assist members in coordinating their care
- $0 cost sharing for most benefits
- Prescription drugs included with low- to no-cost sharing
- D-SNP members are not subject to an annual election period. Members can enroll, disenroll, or switch to a different D-SNP plan, Medicare Advantage plan, or Original Medicare each month
- Members who enroll in a D-SNP keep their Medicaid coverage. The D-SNP coordinates coverage between the Medicare Advantage plan and Medicaid
- $500 annual benefit for Dental services related to dentures and partials included
Other Tribute Benefits include:
- Available in 30 Arkansas counties
- Three-midnight stay not required for Skilled Nursing
- No cap on Part B authorized therapy services
- Case Manager assigned to facilities
Benefits of Tribute